With this service theme setup I will manually install WordPress theme and the demo content and will help you to get your website up and running to look exactly like the theme’s demo website. In addition, I will setup the theme options and add your logo — saving you potentially hours of work!
For Self-Hosted WordPress(.org) and WordPress.com websites.
What you get with this service:
– WordPress installed to your domain
– Install Your WordPress Theme
– Make Your Site Look Like the Demo
– Add your logo to the site
– Backup Your WordPress Site
– Basic WordPress SEO Optimization
– Basic WordPress Security Optimization
– Basic Performance Optimization
There are also some essential plugins that We will install as well for making your site more powerful:
I complete your theme setup within 24 hours.
Please Note: This service does not include the manual addition of any content outside of the demo content. The adding of page and post content is the responsibility of the customer. In addition, please understand this is not a customization service, and does not include the editing of theme files in any way.
Looking for something else? Please check out other services below or send me your inquiry.
Here’s what we need:
1. WordPress admin login details and Your website URL (if wordpress already installed)
2. The theme package (Theme files, demo files and Theme documentation)
3. FTP login details for your hosting account (server, username & password)
4. Your website’s logo (preferably in PNG, PSD).
5. URL of the demo to be installed (choose one if there are several versions of demo)
For WordPress Installation:
1. The web address where you would like wordpress installed (e.g. mysite.net/blog)
2. Database access (or PHPmyadmin or cpanel access).
3. Your website’s name (e.g. My Cool Website)
4. Your email address.